Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Very First Post

I was always an average teenager. I had a wonderful boyfriend, lots of great friends and a very close family. When I found out I was pregnant I had no idea what I was going to do. I did not know how I could be a mom at 18 years old. How am I going to raise a child, go to school, work, and have any sort of a life? One thing that helped me wrap my head around the idea of being a young mother were some blogs and vlogs I found of other teenage mothers just trying to figure out how they were going to make it work. I have considered starting my own blog for a while now in order to hopefully help out others who find themselves in my position, but it was hard to get started.

Here's a little bit about myself. My name is Jenn I am 18 going on 19 in September. I graduated from high school in 2011 and I currently go to a local community college. My boyfriend Tyler is extremely supportive and I could not ask for a better man to be by my side as we experience this crazy life event. In December of 2011 with my best friend by my side I discovered 2 pink lines. 2 pink lines that would forever change my life. I am expecting my son Ryder in August, and even though I have no idea what the future holds I'm just trying to keep up with it all. Join me as I Ryde through the adventures of being a mother.

Me (:
 Tyler (:
Ryder<3


Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment