Sunday, November 4, 2012

Oh So Fun Stage of Teething!!!

Well it is official! Ryder is teething and I am not sleeping. He has been extremely drooly for the past 3-4 weeks, and Friday night he would not stop crying. Earlier in the night we noticed he was chewing on the nipple of his bottle instead of drinking it. So after trying everything to calm him down we gave him some infant ibuprofen and some orajel. He finally fell asleep in my arms. I didn't want to disturb him and I knew he was in pain so I let him sleep in our bed. Last night same thing around 7pm he started crying so I gave him some infant ibuprofen and that worked for about an hour so around 8pm I gave him orajel, his bottle, and he slept in my arms again. Last night he moved around so much and kept kicking me in the rib cage (I thought those kicks ended after pregnancy but apparently not) that I got almost no sleep. We try to give him teethers but he doesn’t seem to like them. He would much rather his hand, bottle, or a blanket.
If you have any suggestions PLEASE comment on this or on the Facebook!!


Infant Ibuprofen
Day and Night
Single Use Swabs

"Like" the Facebook!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment