Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Controversial Parenting

On YouTube I saw many "Controversial Parenting Tag" videos, I had thoughts on most of the issues so I thought why not make a video. First off like I said in the video, they are MY oppinions. My views on what I will do with my children and family. My opinons are what is right for us, not everyone else. I am a very open minded person and I am not going to judge you for how you choose to raise your child, so please don't judge me. I am like every other mom out there, age doesn't matter, we are just trying to raise our children the best we can.

Topics:

Pro-life vs Pro-choice
     I personally am pro-choice. I think every woman has a right to her own body. I would not have an abortion though.
Baby Wearing
     I baby wear. I also use a carriage but I prefer baby wearing. I have a bjorn and a moby wrap.
Circumcision
     I feel circumcision is very personal. I do not have a preference so I let Tyler make the final decision.
Adoption
     I am all for adoption. I would love to adopt some day! Give an innocent child a family!
Surrogacy
     This I added myself. I am for surrogacy. Some people say it is wrong by I have no issue with it
Breastfeeding vs Formula Feeding
    Read my other posts. You know how I feel. (:
Spanking
    I don't know my full view on spanking. I will try not to spank. It will not be my first action when punishing Ryder.
Co-sleeping
     Co-sleeping: Sleeping in the same room/ at arms reach of your baby. Different than bed-sharing. I co-sleep.
Home vs Public vs Private vs Charter Schooling
     Public
Vaccines
     Ryder is vaccinated. I see nothing wrong with it.
Medicating Children
     Touchy subject with my family at the moment, if he ever needs to be medicated we will dicuss it then.
Cloth vs Disposables
      I use disposables, you can say I am lazy (;
CIO Method (cry it out)
     When done correctly I am for the CIO

I go into more detail in the video!

YouTube
Facebook
Instagram: Jenn8912

No comments:

Post a Comment